Set off on a journey where the road itself is the destination, with spectacular views of majestic mountains, volcanoes, plateaus and pueblos. Take in the unique character and flavor of each stopping place. From a holistic spa day in a boutique hotel by the Tepozteco foothills, a tasting menu in a real cantina in Mexico City, to a hands-on mole poblano cooking class in a secluded baroque mansion.
Experience of a lifetime
Day by Day
- Arrive at Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
- Private transfer to Pug Seal Hotel (2 nights)
- Tasting Menu at Cantina La 20
- Private transfer to Tepotzlán (State of Morelos)
- Check in to Casa Fernanda Boutique Hotel & Spa (2 nights)
- Honoring the Margarita at Posada del Tepozteco
- Holistic Healing Spa Day at Casa Fernanda
- Private transfer to Historical Center of Puebla City (State of Puebla)
- Check in to Mesón Sacristía de la Compañía (2 nights)
- Traditional Poblano Cooking Class and Meal at Mesón Sacristía
- StoryTelling & Famous Feminine Inspired Cocktails at El Sueno
- Pueblan Tasting Menu with Craft Beer Pairing at La Noria
- Private transfer to Mexico City International Airport
What’s Not included
- International Airfare into Mexico
- Local transportation when exploring on your own. We recommend asking your hotel to recommend the best mode of transportation depending on your destination.
- Tips for Experiences
- Meals and activities not indicated on your itinerary
Starting from $2940, 2N Mexico City, 2N Tepoztlán, 2N Puebla (7D/6N)
Your Suggested Itinerary:
Tasting Menu at Cantina La No. 20
Sink your teeth into Mexican culture, literally and figuratively. The stylish Cantina La No. 20, located in the posh Polanco district of Mexico City, offers a tasting menu to delight all the senses. Feast on contemporary yet traditional dishes that will bring Mexican culture to life.
Honoring the Margarita at Posada del Tepozteco
Dive into 70 years of history at Posada del Tepozteco, known for its stunning gardens and sweeping views of the mountains in Tepoztlan. Sip on a classic margarita in a small garden oasis, surrounded by ever-changing collections of Mexican artists. Discover the fascinating story of playwright Margarita Urueta Sierra and her role in the creation of the famous cocktail.
Holistic Healing Spa Day at Hotel Boutique Casa Fernanda
Toci is the revered health goddess of pre-Hispanic Mexico who inspired Casa Fernanda’s full day of healing. Using Mexican herbal knowledge with Tepoztlan’s palpable energy, today’s ritual combines a Temazcal experience with exfoliation, a body wrap and aromatherapeutic massage to detoxify your body and awaken your energy channels. It’s indulgent, refreshing and well-deserved.
Traditional Poblano Cooking Class at Mesón Sacristía de la Compania
Learn the art of cooking the most traditional Poblano dishes. Start in the bustling market to shop for local ingredients. Prepare a meal in the authentic talavera kitchen of Mesón de la Sacristía, a secluded, 19th century mansion located right in the heart of Puebla’s historic center.
Storytelling & Famous Female-Inspired Cocktails at El Sueño Hotel & Spa
In the cozy reading room lined with books, listen to the secrets and most cherished dreams of preeminent women like Frida Kahlo, Tamara de Lempika, Dolores del Río, La Güera Rodríguez, Tina Modotti, and other visionary feminine figures. Sip on the cocktail of your choice, each crafted with ingredients and flavors that were loved by these women.
Pueblan Tasting Menu with Craft Beer Pairing at La Noria
Chef Fernando Barrales of local favorite La Noria Restaurant has spent years translating and researching old recipes to ensure an unforgettable culinary journey. Taste the traditional, the classic, and the enduring flavors of Puebla paired with Mexican craft beers in a chic and artsy setting.